ElectricianPosted 46 days ago
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6558
Leam Da Silva
Leam Da Silva
- Carry out Industrial Electrical inspection and repair works when required on all mixers, containers and pumps with the view of ensuring all are maintained in an electrically safe state and fit for offshore use.
- Carry out required function testing of electrical equipment’s and record results.
- Troubleshooting electronic systems and replacing faulty components.
- Advise deployed personnel on electrical matters as and when required.
- Occasional support to Mechanical Fitters.
- Carry out required function testing of equipment’s.
- Assist in mobilisation and set up of all plant and equipment.
- Be prepared to occasionally deploy to various sites to carry out maintenance and
- repair activities.
- Demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety, and the Environment
- Know, understand, communicate, and ensure compliance with the safety regulations
- and safety policies and procedure concerning maintenance and repair activities.
- Comply with the Company’s and where appropriate the Client’s Health, Safety & Environment Policies and Procedures
- Ensure that all Quality and operational procedures as identified in the Company’s QA Manuals are adhered to at all times.
- Report all safety related issues and monitor compliance of HSE standards in the workshop and yard area.
- Possess relevant Electrician qualification.
- Strong Electrical installation background
- Experience in following detailed circuit diagrams.
- Knowledge and understanding of the use of electrical motors up to and including 200kW
- Knowledge of health and safety requirements and standards
- Previous experience working within an offshore organisation beneficial
- Strong team player with the ability to work autonomously.
- Willingness to learn new practices and technical techniques
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Flexible to change and working in different environments
Apply Below Now !