PV Project EngineerPosted 53 days ago
Sectors:SolarJob Reference: BH-6555
Our client is looking for an experienced PV Project Engineer who will be responsible for the engineering activities during project development and construction phases of the PV plants, and report to the VP of Engineering & Construction.
- Responsible for the conceptual design of PV Plants.
- Create layout plans and single line diagrams for solar power plants to support project development and construction.
- Review of design specifications, and engineering design packages for large scale PV projects during all project phases.
- Support the planning and designing of grid-connection facilities, such as substation and transmission lines.
- Support for preparation of project specific EPC contract technical appendices.
- Support the tendering process for construction projects by writing technical specifications and evaluating bids with quantifiable measures.
- Responsible for the site visits in early stages of project development to identity buildable area, optimize layout design, identify infrastructure crossings, and prepare site assessment reports.
- Supervise and provide technical support by site visits during the construction phase, ensuring compliance with the design, the building permits, and the industry standards.
- Academic degree in the field of Engineering in Renewable Energies, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering or similar.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a PV Project Engineer or planer or a comparable position involving PV systems.
- In-depth knowledge of applicable standards and regulations governing the installation and commissioning of PV systems in Germany.
- Sound design knowledge in areas of solar plant layouts, civil design, SLD.
- Proficient in tools such as AutoCAD and PVsyst.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Highly committed, have strong communication & negotiation skills, interpersonal and intercultural competence, positive attitude, enthusiasm to learn, willingness to contribute and travel affinity.
Apply Below Now !