Commercial ManagerPosted 63 days ago
Austin, Texas, United StatesPermanent
Sectors:Carbon CaptureJob Reference: BH-6545
Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Manager to lead the development of contracting and sourcing strategies and negotiations for land acquisition, energy supply, and CO₂ storage for Direct Air Capture (DAC) plants across the USA.
- You will develop and lead multifunctional execution efforts for these complex contracts to support Project Development and DAC hub projects in the USA.
- You will manage contracts and execute commercial best practices in accordance with our client’s procurement policy and relevant regulations.
- You will be in charge of preparing Freehold Lease and Right of Way Agreement documents and you acquire proximity consents, crossing agreements, road use agreements, and approvals with third parties, plus you lead commercial and strategic evaluations of bids and negotiations.
- You handle DOE funding agreements and related financial arrangements, and you identify and quantify commercial risks and devise risk management solutions.
- You have a bachelor's degree in an engineering, technical, or business field.
- You look back on 7+ years of overall professional experience, with a minimum of 5 years in commercial negotiations for large-scale contracts in Land Acquisition, PPAs or similar in the power or energy sector.
- You possess a strong network within the US infrastructure and power industry.
- You have exceptional commercial and business acumen, and demonstrate the ability to anticipate changes, manage risks, and deliver results.
- You are an experienced people leader with a collaborative and forward-thinking approach.
- You live in Austin, TX or are willing to relocate there for this position. In addition, you are willing to travel up to 30% of the time.
Apply Below Now !