Consent LeadPosted 71 days ago
Ulsan, Metropolitan city, South KoreaPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6540
Our client is looking for an experienced Consent Lead who will be responsible for managing the stakeholders of their project portfolio in Ulsan, by engaging with residents, fishermen, and relevant authorities and special interest groups. Strong communication capabilities, pragmatic and strategic thinking skills will be required in addition to an understanding of development and execution of energy and major projects.
- Ensure strong relationship with relevant stakeholders to secure the consents in a timely manner
- Participate to negotiation and/or discussion with fishermen, villagers, community groups, specialist organizations or local governmental entities
- Developing the stakeholder management strategy
- Identifying the risks in stakeholder management and establishing mitigation strategy
- Reporting the progress to other development team on regular basis
- Manage and support the permit advisor contractor to obtain on/offshore development permits
- Assist team to identify and update Development Plan including stakeholder engagement and permitting across the portfolio of projects
- Monitor local market, competitions, and local political environment to report key information to the Team
- Liaising with other development team to be aligned in terms of planning and strategy
- Adhere to Project HSE Policies.
- Proactively intervene where HSE deficiencies are identified and report.
- Attend Project HSE meetings, training and inspection when invited to.
- Minimum 5 years working experiences in Energy project development
- Experience in Korean regulatory, offshore wind and dealing with stakeholders involved in consents and permits will be considered favourably
- Native Korean speaker with knowledge in English (written and spoken),
- Good organization skills with the ability to manage own workload, meet timescales and coordinate a number of external and internal stakeholders,
- Adequate communication skills, with the ability to enable effective discussion and transfer of information between, contractors, team members and other stakeholders,
- Ability to work as a member of a multidisciplinary and international team
- Ability to use Microsoft 365 suite
Apply Below Now !