Client Rep (Employers Survey)Posted 78 days ago
United Kingdom, Contract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6487
- Act as the Employers representative, ensuring safe efficient execution of the commissioning works.
- Set the expectations for safety and lead by example.
- Monitor Health safety and welfare performance of the contractors.
- Monitor progress and report against the works programme.
- Ensure that all work is executed in accordance with accepted documentation and ensure that identified control measures are in place and adequate. Review operations and identify any gaps.
- Review, validate and sign off all investigation data. Highlighting any gaps or errors.
- When identified assist the contractors in preparing and implementing management of change (MOC).
- Provide regular updates to the SG1A team.
- Help coordinate the interfaces between all parties to ensure efficient execution of the works.
- Attend daily coordination/progress meeting with Contractor.
- Attend weekly Site Safety walks.
- Attend daily Contractor Toolbox Talks.
- Must have previous experience of Subsea Survey and Site investigation, specifically CPT.
- Preferably candidates will be able to demonstrate more than 5 years in a similar role.
Apply Below Now !