O&M ManagerPosted 21 days ago
Taipei, Taibei, TaiwanPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6405
- Ensure that all assets under management adhere to statutory requirements for Health, Safety and Environmental performance and comply with project specific requirements in accordance with document management protocols, planning requirements, grid company connection conditions and power purchase agreements.
- Accountable for Technical / Operational Asset Management, managerial responsibility for the respective functions
- Responsible for development, implementation, and execution of the Asset Integrity Management Strategy
- Develop, implement, and execute Annual O&M Program and ensure progress and reporting
- Ensure continuous improvement O&M Program, following PDCA principles
- Responsible for delivering an OCC (Operations Control Centre) service set-up that enables safe transit and access to the assets to perform Operations and Maintenance. The OCC is responsible for executing vessel movements outlined in the plans and schedules and for vessel tracking, people tracking, the Operational Control under safe systems of work and Grid Control
- Manage (and document progress of) responses to open project issues – including ongoing works, major turbine issues and technical proposals through liaison with service providers
- Tracking and managing the key performance indicators (production, availability, performance ratio, grid downtime)
- Responsible for Risk and Opportunity Register including tracking, follow up, Risk Mitigations and Opportunity utilisation
- Review all technical proposals received from project service providers (from both technical and business case perspective), challenge where required and provide summary information and recommended actions
- Responsible for managing the performance (regular reviews and meetings) of all contractors and service providers and the compliance with their contractual obligations
- Responsible for driving defect notifications, claims and variation orders towards contractors in collaboration with the Subject Matter Expert and Contract Manager.
- Recommend technical, design improvements
- Provide regular technical / performance reporting to the CEO and project shareholders
- Lead the Asset Integrity + Engineering functions, in the day-to-day management of a generating asset, including scheduling and controlling site works, reacting to emergencies, co-ordinating unscheduled maintenance and responding to network outages, site issues and faults and failures.
- Identify project risks, propose mitigating measures, and monitor on an ongoing basis
- Carrying out regular reporting and, where required, in-depth analysis based on available site data, to maximise asset performance and inform the CEO (if required shareholders)
- Challenge proposals from contractors and service providers and seek the best resolution to issues for our clients.
- Develop strong relationships with clients, contractors, and service providers to maximize their performance.
- Develop guidelines and processes within the technical / asset integrity area
- Maintain risk and opportunity register
- Contributing to the preparation of the monthly management reports, providing operational and HSE commentary and reviewing operational KPIs prepared by performance analyst
- Managing the close out of the construction punch list items
- Liaison with the grid network operator and management of the grid connection agreement for each of the sites.
- Liaison with other technical functions for inspections and operational reviews.
- More than 5 years’ offshore wind project experiencs with Technical/Engineering/Operations background
- Offshore wind industry knowledge and understanding of best practice
- Good communicator with proven ability to build sound business relationships and represent them in project meetings and presentations
- Solid technical understanding of the full asset and of the relationship between technical issues on turbines, balance of plant, grid etc. and commercial impacts for owners
- Competent when dealing with quality standards, best practice procedures, technical specifications, and regulatory requirements
- Tenacious self-starter, professional, organized and process driven
- Able to work independently
- IT literate (familiar with Microsoft Office & SharePoint; willing to learn and make full use of internal systems)
- Strong understanding of the importance of data management processes
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to establish, maintain and develop effective relationships.
- Self-driven, proactive, and solution-oriented attitude
- Experience of working in health and safety critical environments and to ensuring the establishment of HSE culture throughout the transition and operational start-up phase.
- IT and presentation skills.
Apply Below Now !