Project Manager (Development)Posted 14 days ago
North West England, North West, EnglandPermanent
Sectors:Onshore WindJob Reference: BH-6400
Our client is expanding their Project Development team and have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join their existing Development Team, based at their Head Office in Frodsham, to deliver onshore wind farms in the UK.
- Working with our existing Project Development team to identify, assess, design and develop proposals for onshore wind farm sites
- Development of onshore wind farm sites through pre-scoping, scoping, planning and post-planning
- Supporting the evolution and development of their current wind farm sites already in the planning system and advancing them through to successful determination
- Meetings and correspondence with stakeholders including Landowners, Local Planning Authorities, Energy Consents Unit, Statutory and Non-statutory Consultees, Councillors and Community Councils and residents from local host communities
- Liaising with external consultants to ensure EIA assessments and reports are undertaken and delivered, including critical analysis of the results to identify and rectify potential issues
- Land searches, and interpretation of Title Deeds
- Preparation and issue of drawings and wind farm layout designs
- Preparation, review and submission of EIA Reports and accompanying documents for planning applications, and for the discharge of pre-commencement planning conditions
- Effective communication with Projects Director, Board of Directors and team members to meet project programme deadlines.
- The successful candidate will have a degree in Renewable Energy or Geography or another relevant subject
- At least 2 years’ experience of working as a Project Manager, within the onshore wind energy sector in the UK, and preferably with experience of working with the Scottish planning system
- Proven track record of developing and delivering onshore wind farms in the UK
- Can use GIS software, and preferably AutoCAD, WindFarm and other relevant software as well
- Experience of managing several projects simultaneously at varying stages of development
- Excellent report writing skills and reviewing skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills and hands on approach to design and develop wind farm proposals;
- Excellent organisation, communication and presentation skills along with excellent people skills as the successful candidate will deal with a variety of different audiences including attending Community Meetings and Public Exhibitions and meetings with landowners, planning officers etc.
- The role will include attending meetings and site visits in Scotland and throughout the UK therefore a full clean driving licence is essential.
Apply Below Now !