Document ControllerPosted 15 days ago
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6395
Minimum of 3 to 5 Years’ experience as a document controller on a large engineering / construction project preferred
- Processing the issue, storage and retrieval of project documentation internally or externally produced using the EDMS
- Provide document control services to the project team to maintain the timely flow of project documents within the EDMS
- Expedite critical document transactions between internal and external organisations including approvals bodies, by monitoring transaction timescales, actively driving the request and receipt of certification/approvals and contractually important documents as directed by Package Managers.
- Maintain a detailed record of critical document progress at an individual document level, and by publishing a weekly report for Senior Managers
- Internally expediting all critical documentation to ensure that it is reviewed and returned to the contractor/supplier within the agreed timescales.
- Expedite missing documents by chasing originators via email, telephone calls and possibly meetings.
- Co-ordinating on a daily basis with Package Managers to ensure critical documents are obtained distributed and retained correctly
- Actively manage the processing of project documentation utilising internal resource and the EDMS.
- Co-ordinate with Package Managers to ensure the organised exchange of documents with co-workers, contractors or vendors.
- Act as a point of contact for all internal and external organisations with respect to document control issues relating to the programme.
- Maintain a controlled hard - copy filing systems for accepted ‘wet signature’ documents.
- Produce and maintain specific site documentation logs and records using EDMS & spreadsheets for:
- Risk assessments and method statements
- Site diaries
- Stakeholder complaints
- Technical Queries, Requests For Information etc.
Apply Below Now !