T&I Package ManagerPosted 21 days ago
London, Greater London, South East, EnglandPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6385
Roles & Responsibilities
- You will lead the work package for transport and installation for our major development projects in the UK.
- You will be responsible for leading and supervising a multi-discipline team of individuals in a multi-culture and multi-company environment. Your main duties will include identifying, planning, supporting, and monitoring the execution of work tasks to ensure safe and timely installation of our projects in line with budget and quality standards.
- In this role, you will lead on the development and review of logistical concepts for different types of foundations and installation vessels.
- You will work on the evaluation of ports and other maritime facilities in terms of suitability for the pre-assembly of components and as a basis for the transport and installation processes during the construction of our offshore wind farms.
- You will be working effectively with the consenting team to identify and develop installation methods that fully comply with national requirements, especially when it comes to the protection of endangered species or critical areas.
- You will provide valuable input in the evaluation and costing of development projects (CAPEX) and will take over the preparation of tender documents, as well as providing support in contract negotiations.
- In addition, you will represent and coordinate your team's work in meetings with project management and work stream leads in the project. You will also manage interfaces and align
- You have successfully completed a degree or the equivalent in engineering, industrial engineering.
- You have a proven track record in leading and working with cross-functional teams in international projects and are confident with effective stakeholder management.
- You have a good understanding and working knowledge of large-scale energy projects in the offshore wind industry.
- You have practical experience in marine logistics, especially transport and installation of offshore wind farms.
- You speak Business English fluently, German is a plus, and you possess a certain sensitivity necessary for working in the intercultural environment.
- You are adept at multi-stakeholders relationship building, demonstrated by your effective presentation, communication and negotiation skills, persuasiveness, assertiveness and teamwork attitude.
- Your ability and willingness to travel are crucial requirements for being a member of the team that operates across different locations including London, Edinburgh, and Hamburg.
Apply Below Now !