Project ManagerPosted 32 days ago
Taipei, Taibei, TaiwanPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6350
- Leads the project team allocated to the awarded projects, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
- Defines, jointly with the Document Control department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule, and risk management plans.
- Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization.
- Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses, and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies, and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Captures, analyses, and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with policies and contractual agreements.
- Coordinates with Procurement and Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials, and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
- Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
- Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies."
- Fluent in English
- 5+ years in OWF TW
Apply Below Now !