Origination ManagerPosted 32 days ago
LSP have partnered with a leading Solar PV Developer in Europe to recruit for an exciting Origination Manager position. This role will be responsible for managing the team involved in the acquisition of suitable sites for photovoltaic plants in Italy.
Our client have been developing PV projects on a global scale since 2007 and have a development portfolio of almost 5GW currently.
- Manage the land acquisition and valuation team and coordinate with the legal team, involved in the preparation and negotiation of land contracts
- Scouting and market analysis in order to identify potential opportunities and partnerships
- Establish and nurture relationships with landowners throughout the entire development phase of the project
- Negotiate lease and purchase agreements of land in coordination with the Management
- Manage the team involved in the evaluation of suitable sites for photovoltaic projects, according to current legislation on urban constraints and zoning
- Monitoring of renewable energy regulations and proposal of strategies for business development
- Qualified at the graduate level in Engineering, Science, Planning, Architecture, or related discipline
- Experience in budget management and the specification and formal acquisition of contracts for new projects
- Experience in negotiation of surface rights and purchase contracts
- Excellent stakeholder management, relationship building, and communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively at all levels; from landowners, the general public, contractors to managers
- Inclusive leadership and great listening aptitude to successfully lead the land acquisition team