Land Acquisition SurveyorPosted 28 days ago
Midlands, England, EnglandPermanent
Sectors:EV Charging InfrastructureJob Reference: BH-6283
As a Land Acquisition Surveyor, you’ll proactively source new land opportunities and manage the project development from initial site identification through negotiation and agreement of commercial terms (Heads of Terms, Option and Lease Agreements). That process will include working with the Project Managers to ensure that electrical grid connection and planning applications are secured before progressing into construction. You’ll work with internal teams, analyse new & existing land opportunities, manage the development of multiple projects, be proactive in engaging with landlords & developers, and successfully complete lease agreements - all within agreed timescales. You’ll engage directly with the landlords, developers & our external property agents to secure prime sites, becoming their main point of contact as projects move through the required development processes. In this role, you’ll also be required to guide projects through our client’s internal governance & approval processes coordinating our Commercial & Legal support teams in order to deliver on annual development targets.
- MRICS qualification with some Post Qualification experience.
- Experience within property surveying, ideally with a background in agency and/or roadside acquisitions.
- Existing relationships with landlords/ developers, as well as a strong network of agency contacts.
- To communicate, influence and manage the expectations of a range of internal and external stakeholders. This includes negotiation & guidance through a range of commercial agreements to ensure information is presented accurately and effectively understood by the audience.
- To be comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously, thinking from both our client & the Landlord’s perspective to close deals efficiently.
Apply Below Now !