Risk ManagerPosted 25 days ago
South Korea, South Korea, Permanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-6002-1
- Own and manage the project risk in accordance with the project risk management plan.
- Development and maintenance of the project risk register.
- Facilitate package and project wide risk identification and mitigation planning workshops.
- Running analysis on the project cost and schedule, supporting the schedule and cost estimate definition.
- Working in close consultation with the Cost Controller to ensure alignment between the project cost reporting and the updated risk and contingency status for project reporting.
- Assessment of downside scenarios to enable an informed decision-making process for the project team and sponsors.
- Produce and present risk reports, providing a clear overview of what will be complex project issues.
- Responsible for maintaining the risk management software for the project.
- Support the process to source and then manage the insurance providers for the project.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills with Korean language skills a distinct advantage.
- Degree educated or above, ideally supported by a post-graduate qualification in project management (PMI-PMP-APM).
- Proven experience of risk management in large infrastructure projects, with offshore wind experience a strong advantage.
- Strong attention to detail, organised and excellent time management with ability to work autonomously
- Strong relationship management with proactive and co-operative way of working.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to tailor approach and present complex information to broad audiences.
- Strong knowledge of risk management and modelling tools/software.
Apply Below Now !