Subsea Cable Package Manager (IAC)Posted 25 days ago
Richmond, Greater London, South East, EnglandPermanent
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-5867
- You will successfully lead and coordinate the interdisciplinary sub-project "Inter Array Cabling" on technical issues including bidding the cables, leading contract negotiations, managing the cable supply contract (once signed), and will be delivering the full scope of the package (engineering, manufacturing, installation and commissioning) until handover to operations.
- You will proactively lead and coordinate the reconciliation of the permitting, cable design, cable installation, and system electrical issues to determine optimal cable routing, including establishing key criteria such as transportation and installation, etc.
- You will effectively plan and control package budget and coordinate with commercial functions, and you will identify, mitigate and control risks related to intra-park cables.
- You will ensure to share the knowledge and the experience effectively and promptly with the stakeholders within the organization, as well as involved areas and functions (including Category Management).
- You will actively liaise with the other sub-projects (HVDC, OSS, etc.) as well as functional and project teams on selected technical interfaces and issues, and participate in "troubleshooting" as appropriate.
- You will lead on coordinating with packages as well as other internal departments regarding project specific requirements.
- You have a Master's degree or a comparable qualification in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or closely related field.
- Several years of professional experience in a project management positions, including having a solid experience project implementation, ideally with specific experience in the supply of subsea cables for offshore wind farm projects is highly
- You have extensive knowledge of the submarine cable industry/technology.
- Strong organizational skills and an exceptional ability to prioritize, with a proven track record in leading contract negotiations and contract management for large infrastructure investment projects.
- You are a strong engaging and confident team player with good communication and persuasion skills, who enjoys working within intercultural and international teams.
- You are passionate about offshore projects and demonstrate the flexibility and willingness to travel incl. Germany within the scope of project implementation.
- You are fluent in business English, both written and spoken.
Apply Below Now !