Onshore Construction SupervisorPosted 24 days ago
London, Greater London, South East, EnglandContract
Sectors:Offshore WindJob Reference: BH-5860-1
- Support the Onshore Substation Construction Manager with monitoring supervision of HSE, Quality, Progress and Documentation on site towards EPC Contractor(s)
- Assist and contribute to the identification of specific deliverables as required in the project documentation and as per Employer’s Requirements regarding HSE, Quality, Civil Design, As-built documentation in form as:
- HSE Management Plan & Program, including Permit to Work system
- Quality Assurance & Quality Management Plan & Program
- Construction Phase Plan
- Inspection Test Plans (ITP)
- Check sheets, measurements, and surveys etc.
- Time-/Progress schedule of sequence of activities, milestones, contractual payment milestones etc.
- Monitoring, Inspecting and reporting of Progress of (Contractor and their Sub-Contractors) construction activities according to Program & reporting to CM
- Review of all documents at site/construction/Installation and manufacturing level to ensure that the most current approved revisions are being managed and controlled.
- Reporting on & ensuring administration of all quality control & inspection activities.
- Supports the coordination of overall planning of all civil construction interface activities and its deliverables towards the EPC Contractor.
- Liaise and report to Onshore Substation Construction Manager and affected Packagers Managers on all aspects of quality matters as required.
- Monitoring and recording of the Quality of the works according to:
- Employers/Designer Requirements,
- Quality Plan,
- Inspection Test Plans (ITP)
- Activity Check Sheets and recorded measurements
- Project technical specifications and standards
- Providing input to the review of Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) etc.
- Inspect, witness and verify dim. checks and tests of (infra-)structures, installations & foundations
- Assist in process and collaborate with Contractor to produce ‘red-line’ final drawings that accurately represent as-built conditions of work.
- Review of Design, Construction and workshop drawings, Final Documentation and As-Built, life time records as required.
- Support Onshore Substation Construction Manager in arranging, witnessing and/or participating in:
- Relevant meetings,
- First Article Inspections (FAI),
- Factory Acceptance Tests (FAT),
- Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) etc. as required and where applicable.
- Support in coordination, logistics, installation and inspection of Employer/Contractor & Supplier equipment deliveries to be incorporated into the permanent works and storage
- Represent construction interests and collaborate with mechanical and electrical departments in interface-reliant tasks and activities.
- Civil Engineer BSc with project relevant education and experience.
- Recommended 5-7 years of relevant work experience with relevant construction/commissioning work and quality discipline's
- Ideally has worked in a similar role with a major Distributed Network Operator or main Energy Network Provider
- Technically strong, adaptable, works well in teams, strong communication abilities, good English skills both writing and verbal
- Recommended International- and intercultural supervision experience
- Strong ability to coordinate interfaces with other stakeholders
- Possesses a high HSE mindset and awareness process at the forefront of any task
Apply Below Now !