Account ManagerPosted 30 days ago
LSP is a renewable energy talent & recruitment specialist dedicated to servicing the international renewable energy industry covering permanent and contract positions across the full spectrum of renewable energy sources.
Our ambition is to positively contribute to the complete removal of CO2 from the global energy generation industry. We passionately believe in reducing global CO2 emissions to safeguard the long-term future of our planet. This passion fuels our desire to provide best in class talent and career support services to the companies and people working to achieve a brighter, greener future.
What roles are available at LSP?
LSP have a dedicated sales team servicing both permanent and contract divisions, which has grown extensively alongside our clients in recent years. As such, we currently have multiple openings for experienced and ambitious Account Managers to join us on a full-time, permanent basis.
LSP are market leading specialists who have an impressive, international client portfolio and pride themselves on servicing the global leaders within the industry. Therefore, successful candidates would have ample opportunities to contribute to not only the maintenance, but also the growth of a significant client base.
What will the role look like on a day-to-day basis?
- At LSP we believe building relationships is key to successful account management. As an Account Manager, you will proactively work towards gaining an in-depth understanding of the client’s culture, structure, and growth strategy
- You will act as a true recruitment partner, building rapport and credibility with line management and HR stakeholders. The aim being to become a trusted advisor, providing market insight, attending briefings and holding proactive conversations to ensure timely and accurate delivery
- Develop and maintain relationships with key client contacts, as well as building your internal network to ensure a steady pipeline of new vacancies
- Liaising with clients to ensure they are satisfied with LSP’s products, and explaining cost or expenditure/discussing new terms if required
- Generating required reports as required by clients.
- You will take responsibility for the generation and sourcing of candidates via the use of our ATS, Bullhorn, LinkedIn and networking via both telephone and face to face meetings at conferences etc. On occasion this will be supported by a Delivery Consultant
- You will be responsible for coordinating interviews and managing candidate feedback/expectations
- You will hold responsibility for a positive candidate experience, leading to repeat business
- Handling and management of the offer stage process
- Communicate with the wider delivery team to ensure they are well briefed on the live vacancies
- Liaising with our administrative team for the formatting of candidate CVs to a high standard, in line with LSP’s brand and gathering of certification and personal information
- Work with our Marketing team to advertise and publish vacancies and come up with creative to ideas to attract new clients and candidates
- Own and evolve the LSP brand with clients and candidates
- You will have at least two years’ experience as a Recruitment Consultant – all sectors welcome. It is highly desirable that you have a proven track record of managing key accounts
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills
- Strong listening skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively
- The capability to adapt and react positively to a high pressured, fast-paced environment
- A strong work ethic with ambition to succeed and carve a long-term career
- A desire to provide a best-in-class service to clients and candidates alike
- An ability to contribute valuable ideas to help the wider business grow
We are NOT your stereotypical recruiter
- No weekly humiliation in front of your peers.
- No call times on the screens.
- No counting of notes made at the end of every day
- No micromanagement
- Above all, we help each other, there is not unhealthy competition internally
Here at LSP we trust our staff to provide an exceptional service to our customers. We will provide you with a supportive environment to progress your career and make money. Additionally, we will give you a great benefits package, which includes lots of opportunities to have fun and be part of a great team.
What can LSP offer…
- Clear and defined career progression
- Unlimited commission
- Generous holiday package including Christmas shutdown
- Take your birthday off without using holiday allowance
- Office team building – two bi-annual team building events
- Quarterly incentives Directors lunches and more!
- Two trips abroad per year!
- Extras Work Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Life cover (3X)
- Dress down Fridays
- Private medical insurance with Vitality (after 12 months service)
- Pension contributions
- Mobile phone
- Focus on quality rather than KPI’s