LSP Renewables have partnered with a start-up Solar PV inverter manufacturer to recruit a Sales Manager in Spain to build their distribution network and market share in the residential and C&I space.
Our client provides advanced and optimized energy storage solutions to integrate solar energy to distributed grid intelligently. They offer reliable products with outstanding performance, including PV inverters, batteries, smart terminals, monitoring devices and EMS service. They have successfully completed a round of fundraising recently, and already have 80 people in the business.
- Build a strong network of distributors/wholesalers in the Spanish market.
- Strong understanding of the Spanish market and company requirements, bridge the communication between the customer and HQ.
- Using the status of competitive inverter products to move quickly in growing channel sales, via revenues from the existing base, introducing projects to existing partners, and developing new relationships with new business partners.
- Management of existing customers from Pre-Sales to After Sales support.
- Increase revenues, profitability and cash flow for the company according to established KPIs.
- Support marketing activities and market communication.
- Development and implementation of action plans for reaching the quarterly and annual targets of the company.
- Frequent business travel to visit existing and potential clients in the region.
- Degree in Business or Engineering.
- Good understanding of the local Solar PV market and sales channel;
- Experience in working for global companies, international mindset.
- Result-driven approach and ability to work autonomously.
- Strong negotiation, communication and organization skills.
- Willingness/ability to travel on a regular basis.
- Proficient in English and Spanish
Please get in contact for more information.